Growing Blessings
It's been 9 months since my last post and for good reason. I've been busy!!! I waited quite a while to have the beautiful sound of babies in my home and the honorable task of motherhood at my fingertips. It has been everything I hoped for and more. I know that I am a very blessed woman and that God's tender mercies have fallen on me in droves. For that, I am forever thankful. I'd like to re-assert some of my efforts toward documenting our little life here and the wonderful changes that are happening for us. The tiny miracole (yes, when referencing Mira and Cole as miracles, I will purposefully mis-spell the word miracle) that I blogged about last is not so tiny anymore:
 |
| They Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
 |
| And Grew! |
And today, Cole is 20 lbs, 29 inches and So. Stinkin. Cute! He loves to sit on your lap and read books, but he does not like to be rocked to sleep. Mira is 17.5 lbs and 27 inches. She has quite a sassy little personality. She is my snuggler. She wraps her legs around my waist and lays her head on my chest and I just melt. When I'm out, people ask me how far apart in age they are. If I'm feeling snarky I say, "4 minutes". If I'm feeling nice I say, "They're twins". They play so well together and aren't getting into too much trouble yet. They walk along furniture and try to let go, but end up on their bums. They both babble and tell each other stories and then laugh and laugh. They play peek-a-boo with each other when they're in the stroller and they always get a kick out of it.
I haven't documented much because...I just really bad at it. Mostly I'm just taking it all in and enjoying every second. I'm so happy to be a mommy and to have these little blessing in my home. Everyday is an adventure and I'm so excited for many many years of more adventures!
Much Love,
Whit
So cute!!! I'm sure you hear this all the time, but Mira looks like a mini you, and Cole looks like a mini Evan. So much fun!
ReplyDelete